NEW YORK, May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the decorative laminates market in the US and it is poised to grow by $ 1.18 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the decorative laminates market in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
LPL had the largest market share in the decorative laminates market in the US in 2021.
- What are the major trends in the market?
Product innovations and new designs will emerge as key trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow by 3% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Arclin Inc., Funder America Inc., Olon Industries Inc., Panolam Industries International Inc., Patrick Industries Inc., RENOLIT SE, Roseburg Forest Products Co., Synthomer Plc, Uniboard Canada Inc., and Wilsonart LLC are the key top players in the market.
- What is the YOY for 2021?
The YOY growth rate for 2021 is estimated at 1.10%.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Decorative Lighting Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The decorative lighting market size has the potential to grow by USD 6.29 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. Download PDF Sample
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arclin Inc., Funder America Inc., Olon Industries Inc., Panolam Industries International Inc., Patrick Industries Inc., RENOLIT SE, Roseburg Forest Products Co., Synthomer Plc, Uniboard Canada Inc., and Wilsonart LLC are some of the major market participants. Although the product innovations and new designs, changing lifestyles leading to increasing demand for modular kitchens and consumer spending on home interiors, and increase in construction activities will offer immense growth opportunities, high competition from unorganized players is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this decorative laminates market in the US forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Decorative Laminates Market in US 2021-2025: Segmentation
Decorative Laminates Market in the US is segmented as below:
- Furniture And Cabinets
- Wall Panels
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40533
Decorative Laminates Market in US 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The decorative laminates market in US report covers the following areas:
- Decorative Laminates Market in US Size
- Decorative Laminates Market in US Trends
- Decorative Laminates Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increase in construction activities as one of the prime reasons driving the decorative laminates market in US growth during the next few years.
Decorative Laminates Market in US 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist decorative laminates market in us growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the decorative laminates market in us size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the decorative laminates market in us across Afghanistan, Albania, Africa, Bahrain, and Azerbaijan
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of decorative laminates market in us vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- LPL – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- HPL – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Edgebranding – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Furniture and cabinets – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Flooring – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Wall panels – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arclin Inc.
- Funder America Inc.
- Olon Industries Inc.
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Panolam Industries International Inc.
- Patrick Industries Inc.
- RENOLIT SE
- Roseburg Forest Products Co.
- Uniboard Canada Inc.
- Wilsonart LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Link: https://www.technavio.com/report/decorative-laminates-market-in-the-us-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/decorative-laminates-market-in-the-us-to-grow-by-usd-1-18-billion-during-2021-2025—technavio-301281973.html