NEW YORK, May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by $ 36.54 bn during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the e-learning market in the US to register a CAGR of over 17%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., edX Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, and Udemy Inc. are some of the major market participants. The evolved learning and education landscape, subject proficiency assessment, and certifications, and widespread adoption of mobile-based learning will offer immense growth opportunities for the market participants. In addition, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
E-Learning Market in US 2021-2025: Segmentation
E-Learning Market in US is segmented as below:
- Higher Education
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44577
E-Learning Market in US 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the e-learning market in US provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., edX Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, and Udemy Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- E-Learning Market in US size
- E-Learning Market in US trends
- E-Learning Market in US industry analysis
The increasing focus of corporates on workforce learning and engagement and the drive toward learner centricity by several educational institutions will drive the growth of the e-learning market in the US during the forecast period. However, factors such as competition from MOOCs may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the e-learning market in us are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports. Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary include:
E-learning Market by End-users and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The e-learning market has the potential to grow by USD 147.79 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 16.35%. Download PDF Sample
Online Education Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The online education market size is expected to grow by $ 247.46 bn and record a CAGR of 18% during 2020-2024. Download PDF Sample
E-Learning Market in US 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist e-learning market growth in us during the next five years
- Estimation of the e-learning market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning market in us
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the e-learning market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
- COVID-19 pandemic impact on the US market
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Content – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Technology – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Higher education – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- COVID-19 pandemic impact on end-user segment
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- D2L Corp.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- Instructure Inc.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- RELX Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/e-learning-market-in-the-us-will-accelerate-at-a-cagr-of-over-17-through-2021-2025evolved-learning-and-education-landscape-to-upheave-growthtechnavio-301285094.html